• 100g Butter
• 150g Peanut Butter
• 100g Caster Sugar
• 150g Soft Dark Brown Sugar
• 1tsp Vanilla
• 1 Egg
• 250g Self Raising Flour
1. Melt the butter either in the microwave or in a saucepan.
2. Add the butter into a mixing bowl along with the caster sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and peanut butter.
3. Whisk until fully combined.
4. Crack the egg into the mixing bowl then whisk until combined.
5. Sieve in the flour into the bowl then fold the mix until fully combined.
6. Wrap the cookie dough in parchment paper and place it in the fridge to chill for at least 2 hours.
7. Heat the oven to 180*c and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
8. Spoon 1tbs of the cookie dough into your hand and roll it into a ball.
9. Place 6 of the cookie dough balls on the baking tray spaced out as they will spread while cooking.
10. Place the tray in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes (until the sides of the cookies have started to turn golden brown).
11. Remove the tray from the oven and allow the cookies to cool for at least 10 minutes before removing them from the tray.
12. Repeat the process until you have baked all the cookies and enjoy!
13. You can also store left over cookie dough in the freezer for another day. Just roll the cookie dough in a log shape wrapped in parchment paper and place it in the freezer. When you want to bake the cookies just pre-heat your oven to 180*c, cut off disks from your cookie dough for how many cookies you would like, then bake them as normal straight from frozen.